Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Working on some site things.

I am designing my own layout for this blog. It's just taking me awhile to get everything right as I have never done one specifically for blogger. I know this layout is lovely but I feel that since I have been in web design and development for over 10 years I should have my own layout.

I used my free domain name to be directed to here. When I get it up it will be chimericalreading.com

I am also hoping to finish up the Nightside Series by Simon R. Green and doing one very detailed review about the series in it's entirety. It was very hard to review the books individually as there are so many of them and only a few hundred pages each. I am very excited about this.

I am also trying to figure out a way to post the numerous free layouts I have made for people to use here. Let's hope I am not getting dense in my age and can figure it out soon.

Lots of exciting stuff! I've been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment